Shadowrun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowrun

Online gathering site for Shadowrunners.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Vampire Diaries' Matt Davis Says He Was “Relieved” to Be Free of Alaric and Jenna’s Relationship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rgj20091014

The Vampire Diaries' Matt Davis Says He Was “Relieved” to Be Free of Alaric and Jenna’s Relationship  Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire Diaries' Matt Davis Says He Was “Relieved” to Be Free of Alaric and Jenna’s Relationship    The Vampire Diaries' Matt Davis Says He Was “Relieved” to Be Free of Alaric and Jenna’s Relationship  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:48 pm

There wasn’t a dry eye in the house when The Vampire Diaries’ Aunt Jenna (Sara Canning) met her untimely demise in Klaus’ (Joseph Morgan) creepy sacrifice. But Matt Davis, who plays Jenna’s former boyfriendAlaric, recently revealed he was more than ready for their strained relationship to be over.

"I felt that it was ultimately forced and never really fully developed in a way that I thought I could really bring a lot of life to it," Davis tells AOL TV.

While he loved working alongside the lovely and talented Sara Canning, Davis says he “creatively was relieved to be free of that relationship” because of all the lies Alaric had to tell Jenna. He’s “glad that [Alaric] is moving beyond that and he's coming into ......
Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diaries' Matt Davis Says He Was “Relieved” to Be Free of Alaric and Jenna’s Relationship
Page 1 of 1