Shadowrun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowrun

Online gathering site for Shadowrunners.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alliance with Typhoon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyTyphoon

Alliance with Typhoon Empty
PostSubject: Alliance with Typhoon   Alliance with Typhoon EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Hi this is Skylar, representing Typhoon, ranked Marshal. I have had the pleasure of meeting some of your faction members including your leader and higher ranks. For as much as I like to be helpful, you have returned the same for me and more. I would like to offer an alliance with both factions. Nothing in particular, just having the numbers and higher levels to help out with mobs, Fbs, quests, and much more. We will stay in our individual factions. Our faction will not be getting into the TWs and stuff like that. But we do plan on doing TT runs and working to keep leveling. I think that your higher level dps could help greatly with our high level tanks and venos. I would like to get everyone's input so post a reply and let me know what you think. Visit our web page if you would like to know about Typhoon a little more. If we do become an alliance, we would like you guys to be members on the web page so we can share info and such as we would also do here. Thank you for your time.

http://typhoonfaction.guildlaunch.com/

_Skylar_, Typhoon Marshal, Sanctuary
Back to top Go down
miepmieb

miepmieb

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with Typhoon   Alliance with Typhoon EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:51 am

Lol, sorry in advance but this might sound a bit negative again: people in our forum are even more inactive than in game. So I think there is no point in being member of two forums. But hey, I would give it a try.
Back to top Go down
SkyTyphoon

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with Typhoon   Alliance with Typhoon EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:46 am

It was more of an offer than anything, same goes for us. But we don't have a lot of people in our guild either. All of us came from a faction that we believe didn't have good leadership. That is why there are so few. Whatever works though.
Back to top Go down
Thyra
Admin
Thyra

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with Typhoon   Alliance with Typhoon EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:27 pm

And seems telling them to look into the forum doesn't work.. ah well, i will officially ask in the guild chat tomorrow ^^ I will contact you then, Sky ~
Back to top Go down
Roziel

Roziel

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with Typhoon   Alliance with Typhoon EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:53 am

I've never met anyone of typhoon,but i think we could try to have an alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with Typhoon   Alliance with Typhoon Empty

Back to top Go down

Alliance with Typhoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: