Shadowrun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowrun

Online gathering site for Shadowrunners.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Merge with KnightZ?

Go down 
4 posters

Merge with KnightZ?
Yes.
Merge with KnightZ? Vote_lcap20%Merge with KnightZ? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No.
Merge with KnightZ? Vote_lcap60%Merge with KnightZ? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Don't care.
Merge with KnightZ? Vote_lcap20%Merge with KnightZ? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
miepmieb

miepmieb

Merge with KnightZ? Empty
PostSubject: Merge with KnightZ?   Merge with KnightZ? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:30 am

So what's your opinion about merging with KnightZ? Do you think it would improve our situation? Or will everyone just become a number in a big pool of members? I'm not sure when they want our decision so I just make this poll till next Wednesday. For additional information contact seablue, she seems to have introduced the whole thing (no judgement here Wink).
Back to top Go down
Talea

PostSubject: Re: Merge with KnightZ?   Merge with KnightZ? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:51 am

next wednesday? that january 7th or do u mean tomorrow??^^
Back to top Go down
miepmieb

miepmieb

PostSubject: Re: Merge with KnightZ?   Merge with KnightZ? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:14 am

Next week of course.
Back to top Go down
Thyra
Admin
Thyra

PostSubject: Re: Merge with KnightZ?   Merge with KnightZ? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:52 am

For me...no Razz I'm fine with an alliance and everything, but merging is - for me- just like 'giving away our personality and members to a big fac that doesn't want lower levels tho'. I'd have no Prob with an alliance like putting one Member/Alt of us into their guild to stay in contact, but well... thought a while about it and i guess a merge is nothing for me *g
Back to top Go down
Ahuvya

Ahuvya

PostSubject: Re: Merge with KnightZ?   Merge with KnightZ? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:48 am

I've not been active for a bit *famly matters* so i can't realy say, I'll leave it to you guys, i'm good eather way, Thy's still gona be Hime-chan to me though *bow* ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://daiseko.proboards47.com/index.cgi
miepmieb

miepmieb

PostSubject: Re: Merge with KnightZ?   Merge with KnightZ? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:11 am

Well, originally I wanted to post this pic in order to convince people
Merge with KnightZ? Allalonezy6.th
but seems that 1st activity in forum is similar to the one in game (at least for a big part of the faction) and 2nd the whole merge discussion has been ended anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merge with KnightZ?   Merge with KnightZ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Merge with KnightZ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: