Shadowrun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowrun

Online gathering site for Shadowrunners.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thyra - the Leaderthingy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thyra
Admin
Thyra

Thyra - the Leaderthingy Empty
PostSubject: Thyra - the Leaderthingy   Thyra - the Leaderthingy EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:20 pm

As the title says, i am the leader..somehow Razz I ever was that and i'll ever be..or at least i hope so. Well, about me : i'm a 17 year old german girl, blue eyes, brown hair, 1,67m high.. well, i think its you that know my character best, so well, just write under this what u think about me Wink Comments will be best for others to find out who i am. But now the most important : I AM THE OWNER OF BOOTS! Yeees, boots, hes my lovely noob-eating raptor that guided me through the game (or well, at least he didn't eat me and i was able to run around with him after hitting level 20..and finding the pet-skill-hatch-thingy). Ah, and Trissy - the Windsprint Panther, member of the SMRA (Shadowrun Mount-Rending Agency!)- that was a he and is thanks to tris a she now, belongs to me to Razz I like to bake cookies, am never fast enough to even eat some of them and like to help(/stalk) ppl to try to recrute them... well, and english is my fav language Razz I still have to improve tho..
If there are any overleft questions, just comment here and i will answer if i dun fail to find the page again ^^'
I love u all, my guildies! (Even the evil Foxies and Clerics...)
Ur Leader,
Thyra (aka Lea/Farbklecks/16)

PS : Just dun ask because of my nicknames. Its a looong story...

EDIT : Hey, i put it in the wrong part of the forum.. and omg, smilies! elephant < lol, elephant. i name her betsy!

Last edited by Thyra on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong forum.. no clue how to change tho x'D)
Back to top Go down

Thyra - the Leaderthingy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: