Shadowrun

Online gathering site for Shadowrunners.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!)

Go down 

Shall we start TW?
Yes
TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!) Vote_lcap100%TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!) Vote_lcap0%TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Thyra
Admin
Thyra

TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!) Empty
PostSubject: TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!)   TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 8:54 am

The Leader of Amplified just talked to me. They and another fac plan on starting TW soon - against one guild, and we were asked to join too. Even a big guild can't stand a attack from 3 other ones at once. Now the big question is - will we join? Its an amazing chance to get 2 allies at once AND a territory. Our Target would be the Harshlands - Well, please answer as fast as possible. Yes or No?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thyra
Admin
Thyra

PostSubject: Re: TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!)   TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:02 am

EDIT : NWO is attacking Amplified, we are attacking NWO, the other guild attacks NWO's second territory - so they would be quite defenseless. just to make things clear Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahuvya

Ahuvya

PostSubject: Re: TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!)   TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:21 am

WARRING TW BEGAINS 12/4 19:00 PST, TARGET: HITHERLANDS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://daiseko.proboards47.com/index.cgi
Triskaideka
Admin
Triskaideka

PostSubject: Re: TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!)   TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:15 am

Coming from me, this may have zero value to ya'll. But just my 2 cents worth.
I don't know if ya'll reading this before or after, so I don't really know whether to congratulate or not.

Anw,

1)Only 2 wars will be going on during your time if i'm not mistaken, yours and Regicide. Unless NWO plans to leave a territory, they'll let one down. Other than that, expect a tough time, coz NWO ain't some small fry faction. (They have double the no. of members, and their average level is higher than yours if yours is still the same since i left).

2)If NWO loses a territory to ya'll, expect to defend it again the next week. If not from NWO, it'll be from other factions, coz Shadowrun's famous...

3)I don't know if you all are ready, but have a plan before hand. Like who'll be turning up, who'll be in whose squad, which squad does what, which person take down who. If you don't...

Yea. Good luck!

Love, Trisk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowrun.forumakers.com
Thyra
Admin
Thyra

PostSubject: Lost but won~   TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 6:12 am

We lost the War, but for ourselves we won! We had fun, we gave our best and we made nice experiences - and if you ask me, we were quite good Razz If we had the same amount of ppl like those bigheads, they had no chance... its only the many of them that can take us down, but better quality than quantity! You all did awesome - so GO GO SHADOWRUN! The next war won't wait long - and then we fight to win!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahuvya

Ahuvya

PostSubject: Re: TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!)   TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:14 am

^_^ nice, Knew You guys whould do a good job, I need to find on i can Join,............. SOON SHADOWRUN WILL RULE PW MWHAHAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://daiseko.proboards47.com/index.cgi
MoOnLuna

MoOnLuna

PostSubject: Re: TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!)   TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:19 pm

seems like i have the last words..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!)   TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!) Empty

Back to top Go down

TW NEWS! (IMPORTANT!)
Page 1 of 1