Shadowrun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowrun

Online gathering site for Shadowrunners.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beyond Illusions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahuvya

Ahuvya

Beyond Illusions Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Illusions   Beyond Illusions EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:01 pm

Ok, When I Can, I'll try and Start a section here for Roleplaying for those that like it *I'm a writer so YAAAAA* There you can start your own story or join others
Back to top Go down
http://daiseko.proboards47.com/index.cgi
Talea

Beyond Illusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Illusions   Beyond Illusions EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:35 am

i'd love to write a story too, but i got some questions first^^

like, anyone got probs if i refer to another game for the true background of my char? ( i wanted PWI to be the new turning point in tal's journey which originally started in age of conan and while thinking i got this "yeah, THAT fits!"-moment, so my only prob is, if i'll post it somewhere or not^^)

is Thyra in RPG a God or just a semi-god or just NOT?*g*

and so on...maybe we should chat some time?
Back to top Go down
Ahuvya

Ahuvya

Beyond Illusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Illusions   Beyond Illusions EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:37 am

No Prob, the hole point is to make your Own story, with your own Plots and Twists, if you guys want we can even start a story for Shadowrun it's self
Back to top Go down
MoOnLuna

MoOnLuna

Beyond Illusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Illusions   Beyond Illusions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:55 pm

About shadowrun? Sounds good .. Razz

Beyond Illusions Snap_27973426548dfa4ecb7740-1

Last edited by MoOnLuna on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thyra
Admin
Thyra

Beyond Illusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Illusions   Beyond Illusions EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:25 am

i want it to start with a young, little cleric.. xD *cough
Back to top Go down
MoOnLuna

MoOnLuna

Beyond Illusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Illusions   Beyond Illusions EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:42 am

Wahaha =P i made an story... i was borred XD.. but it sucks Mad

Beyond Illusions Snap_27973426548dfa4ecb7740-1
Back to top Go down
Ahuvya

Ahuvya

Beyond Illusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Illusions   Beyond Illusions EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:09 am

^_^ lets see it, sure it iwill be good, and Thy, i'm gona need eather your help or admin prevs to set this up

If you Guys are intresed here is part of Mine, Long thoght
Back to top Go down
Ahuvya

Ahuvya

Beyond Illusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Illusions   Beyond Illusions EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:12 am

Side Story: The Awakeing

Monday: 11:00pm, 26:38 hours befor the events of Chapter 1

The large underground room was pitch black as the man walked Slowly to the Outer edges, the only sound that could be heard were the small frightend crys of the child walking behind him and the ever incresing beat of his own racing heart. The training Mission had been simple, enter the cave, retrieve the child and get out, but it had turned in to something worse, much worse. They had been traped in the cave system now for almost 3 days, with no food and little water, and that thing, always there in the darkness, alway watching, waiting for them to get weak, waiting for him to slip up once, then pounce!. And yet knowing that the Thing would not so easly let it's prey escape, they once again tried for the exit. This was there last chance, the Child had grown weaker every day, if they could not get out to day, the Child would not make it, and He Douted that he Would last much longer. As they near the entrance, the darkness that persisted even so close to the light, stirred. Befor the entrance stood the Thing, wrapped in darkness, so that not even it's eye glew. It stood there several seconds watching the Man and Child that had stummbled into his world, with a sneer, he let out a vile laughter, that froze the blood of the Man, and caused the child to scream out in fits of torror. Then came the stench, a horrable combantion of rotting flesh and sulfer, it rolled over them with every breath the Thing took, soon the child's screams stopped, she wobbled, and collapsed behind the Man. He fought to stay conscious as the vile fumes washed over him, but still he felt his vision blur (though he could not truly see) and fell to one nee. In that instance, the Thing's laughter stopped, and with speed not natural to a beast of such size, move behind the Man, snached the Child in it's unseen claws and dashed to the inner most depths of it's world. The Man stood the darkness for sevral momments, stuned and sick, pained over his failure, and the life that he had lost, In That Instance, something in the Man Snapped. The Pain was gone, the fatigue of the passed three day washed way, the vile gas was nothing more that a nuisance. And then he ran, He ran like had never ran be for, Faster, longer, following the Thing purely by sound, growing closer with every passing second, Then finaly the Darkness that had for so long been his enemy opened up into Light! The Chamber that the Man stood in was smaller than the vast cave of darkness that he had spent the last three days in, but it was large nonetheless, Lit buy the soft, blue glow of thousands of long, thin crystals, and in the middle of the Chamber sat the Thing in all of it's vile glory, atop a pile of bones, Human and animal alike. as the Man stood there, the Thing look at him with pitch black eye full of a hate and loathing that can not be described, and at it's feet lay the Child, just stirring for her dreamless sleep. As the Child awoke, looking into the eyes of the Thing, she let out a Scream of terror, as she tumbled over the piles of bone. The Thing, it's attention taken by it's ecsapeing pray, looked away from the Man. In that Split second, he was upon It, The Man broke off two of the Crystals free and without though and without feeling, drove them into the eyes of the Thing, pinning in to the back wall. The Thing let out a horrible cry of pain, breathing out the it's vile breath, pulling at the living crystal spears that were saping it's life. The Man stared at the Thing with eyes void of emotions, and Ripped out one of the crystals, letting Loose a flood of black blood. with a shutter, the Thing sounded a final cry and died. The Man stood there for sevral seconds Till all the pain and fatigue that had be surrpresed came roaring back in floods, he felt evey muscle in the body contract in pain, and In one Fluid momment, he collapsed on chamber floor, the crystal, stained with the Things blood cluched tightly in his hand. The last thing he heard befor he falling into uncounciousness, was the song of the childs tears upon the Crystals.

Tusday: 1:28am 10 mins befor the events of Chapter 1

Torigoma woke sevral hours later In the Shin-ra Medical biulding, dazed and sick, every muscle screaming in pain. At First the events of the previous night eluded him, but then they came flooding back to him like a roaring torrant, the Cave, the Child, the Thing in the Darkness, and the fear, always the fear. The though raced throgh his mind, playing with his emotions, so many whats and hows that he was on the verge of Insanety. Suddenly he saw movement out of the corner of his eye, and he Jumped up, Only to be rewarded with a nother wave of buring pain, and nausea.
"Ohoho Don't be so Hasty, Child" came a Voice touched with laughter, from the shadows "You were not Hurt Much, but your body was pushed to Limites it was neve ment to See".
From the near the window Stepped a Older man, nearing his sixty, Wearing the Uniform of the 13th squad Caption. A smile Crepted upon Torigoma's face as he looked into the joyful eye of his Sensei, "You Sly dog, you enjoyed that did'nt you?" Torigoma said, grinning, "Maby a little" came the reply as the old Caption walked over to Torigomas Bed Side, "Be thankful, you are lucky that you are alive, We almost lost you and the Girl back there". Studdenly Torigoma's eyes Shot Wide Open, THE GIRL! what had happed to the Child he was to protect?! The Old Caption Seeing the Distress on his students face simpley chuckled and said "Don't you worry Tori, the Child is fine, we have her in another room, you can go visit her when you are recoverd, but for now, we have more pressing matter to attend to, we have questioned the girl about the events in the cave, as well what happed in the three days after you found her.......and the Demon."As the memories came back to him Torigoma recounded What had happened, the wandering in the darkness, finding the Child then encountering the Thing, Finaly the Power he Use to destory it, "It was like nothing I ever felt befor" he said, "I as thogh i had the Power of the World Flowing trough me, the pain was gone, the fatigue was gone, I broke the crystal like glass!"At that that the Caption looked up with Mischief in is eyes,"Ah! yes the Crystal, a very Intresteing find you found us boy, not many things can perice the skull of a demon, you wolud not let go of it at frist, I sent it down to research to see what can be done with it, but lets leave that for another time, Pleace contiune". Torigoma Looked at the caption in surpirse, had he Realy held onto that thing all that time?"I had only one Purpose, save the girl, even if I had to Destroy every thing in my path to do so, It was amazing, and at the same time Frightening". The Old Caption looked at Torigoma with pain filled eyes, gave a sigh and walked over to the window. "Twelve years, it's been Twelve years sence you joined the Defender's Squad Tori, and I can honestly say they have been this old bags Happyist years, you wear always a son to me, I raised you to Protecter, but I have always lied to you, It is Time I tell you what you realy are Child, and what you will soon become", Torigoma Simply looked at the Old Caption, Speechless, what Could he mean? With a nother sigh, the Caption Started again, " Tori you......" but his words were cut off suddently, as Fear entered into the eye of a man whom Death had did battle with Thousands of times. Heaven stood still no more than a Second, but for the Old Caption, it was Hours, then Torigoma Heard the Exsplostion, and felt the Biulding shake, He heard the Crys and Felt the Flames. With one Fluid movement the Old caption Lifted Torigoma from his bed, place him on a stretcher, and passed him off to one of the Nurses heading for the underground shelters, be for Heading to do his dudy. That was that last Image Torigoma had of His Sensei befor Drifting off into a Drug indused sleep, when he awoke, His Wolrd would change, and More pain that he could I Comprehend awaited him.

Side Story Chapter 2: Project G.O.L.E.M

Torigoma huddled in the underground Shelter with the rest of the staff that managed to escape the explosion, blank faced and pale as a ghost. The fighting had started shortly after he had arrived in the shelter, no one knew how the opposing forces had got into the Building, nor what they were looking for. Several people seeing Torigoma's distress, had tried to cheer him up, but he did not hear any of them, his mind hidden in a fog of fear and Grief. What had his Sensei been speaking of? There was pain in those old eyes when last he had seen him. Torigoma had been sold by his parents to researchers working in the early phases of the Jenova Project, His memories of the time were hazy, but from what he remembered, they had deemed him unfit and tossed him in the Incinerator, that is when the Captain of the 13th Defenders Squad had found him, he had adopted him as his son and had been training him in secret ever since. Twelve year, and he had never lied to him, not once, he had always said that in there line of work, a single lie could cost hundreds of people there life’s , and yet just a few hours ago, he had admitted that he held a secret for all these year. A Secret about Torigoma. The revelation had hit Torigoma like a wrecking ball, crushing his Spirit and clouding his mind, he wanted to just stop everything, to just stop thinking, let the Darkness take him. “Tori-sama?” came a small voice from his right, ripping him from his veil of Grief, “is very thing all right Tori-sama?”

[NOT DONE]
Back to top Go down
MoOnLuna

MoOnLuna

Beyond Illusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Illusions   Beyond Illusions EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:14 am

wow Ahuvya XD that much better then mine XD... Ok here is a... comic .. thing dunnno XDD Ugh, cant see the words good >.<

Beyond Illusions 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beyond Illusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Illusions   Beyond Illusions Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond Illusions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: